Saturday, July 25, 2009

Pewaukee Beach

Another park checked off the list! Friday we met some friends at the Pewaukee lakefront for some fun in the sun...ok it wasn't sunny at all, but it was still fun! Like Gretchen said, if summer won't come to us, we'll come to it.

You know the water is cold when Casey stays clear. Caleb on the other hand loved it! I really thought it was going to be the other way around. Just goes to show how your kids can surprise you everyday. I didn't even put his suit on because I thought for sure once his feet hit the water we would be going the other direction...not so!


Caleb also enjoyed his yogurt as you can see...


Casey kept busy playing in the sand with trucks and shovels. Conner and Nathan shared their toys so nicely with Casey. It was really fun to watch them play together. What a fun age!

No comments: