Tuesday, September 8, 2009

CHICKEN DANCE AND SAUSAGE RACE

On Sunday afternoon we left Caleb home with grandma and then it was off to the Brewer Stadium for a ball game! The highlight of the game was watching Casey's facial expressions and listening to the crazy things he had to say.


Between innings the crowd was participating in the chicken dance. A bright yellow chicken was dancing on the big screen. Casey seemed a bit startled by this. After the song was done Casey says, "I've never seen a chicken dance before!" Then he went on to tell us a long story about how the cement truck was going to dump cement on the chicken and that he needed to take a long nap. I believe that was code for...I never want to see that again.

He had the same look of bewilderment during the sausage race...my favorite part of the game. The sausage race is especially cool on Sunday afternoons because the big sausages hand the baton to the little sausages. You can imagine how happy Casey was to get these pictures taken with them later that day!

No comments: