I have this truly amazing (not to mention gorgeous) husband. He loves me on my crabby days and claims to love my cooking! We have so much fun together no matter what we do. Did I mention that he is the best father to our boys? The way he interacts and plays with the boys makes my heart melt. I love him so much!
Not only do I have the best hubby in the world but I have the cutest kids too! Casey is at such a fun age. He says things everyday that make me laugh. Today he humored me with his funny facial expressions about the smell of his brother's diaper. We always have good conversations while driving in the car. Today we discussed how one pedal is the gas and the other is the brake. I love how he is so observant and full of questions.
Caleb is my little lovey. He loves to hug and kiss me. Last night I had the opportunity to do swim lessons with him since Matt wasn't feeling real well. It was so fun to interact with him in the water. He is so serious and just takes it all in. I love being able to have one on one with both boys, it is such a special time.
God has blessed me with such a wonderful family and I am so thankful.
No comments:
Post a Comment