I can't believe that Caleb is already 15 months! It seems like only yesterday he was cuddled up in my arms sleeping. Ah, I miss that stage (not enough to have another one yet).
Caleb is such a fun little guy. Here is a list of things Caleb is up to these days:
1. climbing on the couch and Casey's bed
2. jumping on the bed and couch (I know, what kind of mother am I?)
3. eating pickles and salsa (just like his daddy)
4. bowling
5. basketball
6. playing peek a boo with blankets
7. hiding things around the house (remotes are our favorite)
8. riding around on his fire truck
9. sliding down slides at the park
10. chasing Casey
11. swim lessons
12. loves books about animals
13. enjoys playing with other little ones
14. loves biting babies toes
15. gives really wet kisses
Here is a video of Caleb bowling...I love his laugh at the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment