Saturday, October 24, 2009

Casting Crowns



Casting Crowns is one of our favorite Christian bands. We saw them in concert a couple of years ago with a bunch of other couples from Spring Creek Church. When we saw they were going to be playing at Elmbrook Church the weekend of my birthday we had to get tickets. Leah and Nick decided to join us for a double date.

Unfortunately Matt came down with a nasty virus on Friday so he was not up for going. I asked my brother Andy if he wanted to be my date for the evening. I've never known him to turn down anything free...so of course he said yes.

We started the evening at Jose's Blue Sombrero for some yummy Mexican food. Then it was off to the concert. We got pretty descent seats considering it was general admission seating. The Crowns put a great concert and we all had a really nice time. I missed my hubby but it was nice to hang out with my siblings.

And yes I know...I look just like my brother, with hair of course!

No comments: