Last weekend my brother gave me a great gift...a new sister! He did well, she is a great addition to the family. I'm still wondering how much he paid her to marry him:)
Thursday we kicked things off with a morning at the spa getting manicures, pedicures and other fun treatments. It was fun to hang out and bond before the big day.
Christina soaking her feet and drinking hot tea

Later that day was the rehearsal and dinner at the Reeds. They had a Brewer's theme because they had met at a game. My step mother, Sheryl, made sausage costumes for the kids so they could do the famous "sausage race".

Friday was the big day...here are some pictures from the ceremony and church.
Isn't she gorgeous! The dress was one of the prettiest I have ever seen.
My twin, I mean baby brother and I. What a stud!
The three cutest boys I know
Cousins

Casey and his bride...at least that's what she thinks!
Casey was the ring bearer and Hannah was the flower girl.
Family photo, minus the little man
Casey made us very proud that day. He did such a great job.
My favorite picture of the newlyweds

Just announced Mr. and Mrs. Andy Averill
Let the party begin!!!!!!
My momma and sister and I
Grandma with her little treasures

Matt dancing with our oldest niece, Hannah (the dancing queen)
My cousin Malorie and I with our rock star awards for winning the dance contest.
Note to self...leave the kids at home once and awhile!
No comments:
Post a Comment