
I was blessed to join Casey and his kindergarten class for a field trip to the Glacier Rock Farm this past Friday. There were so many fun things that I got to see Casey participate in.
First of all we got to see and touch some chickens, a hedgehog and bunny rabbits.

While we were visiting with our animal friends a beautiful turkey came to show off for us. I was so surprised that it let the kids touch him!

Next it was off to the chicken coop to chase the chickens. I was shocked that Casey even wanted to go into the coop. Then he asked me to catch a chicken for him to hold!

Next it was off to milk Dotty the cow. Again, my son surprised me.


One of my favorite parts of the trip was seeing Casey ride a pony!


Our last adventure was the hay ride around the beautiful scenic farm.

The bus ride showed me yet another new side of my son...Casey the lover boy!
He told Giana that he wanted to marry her and that he loved her....

I said, "No Casey! You love mommy!"

What a fun day I had with my son. I am so glad that I was able to share some special time with him. My favorite part of the whole day was watching him as he tried so many new things, I was a proud mama. I also enjoyed holding his hand as we walked around the farm.
Thanks Nana for watching Caleb and Joshua so I was able to go on this fun trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment