Friday, October 21, 2011

A special morning with Caleb

Today I had a special morning with my sweet Caleb. Ever since I went on Casey's field trip to the pumpkin farm a week ago, Caleb has been asking me when I was going to take him! Good thing I had thought ahead and already planned a field trip for my "mommy group" to go to one today!

We left Joshie in good hands with Grandma Karen and headed out for our morning. We met about 18 other moms and their little ones at a fun little pumpkin farm in New Berlin.

The Ball Pit

Hayride...Caleb was a bit skeptical about this until we got going


We made it through the corn maze!


We had lots of big, beautiful pumpkins to pick from

Time to head back for some more fun

Caleb made a new friend. Who knew goats liked to eat leaves?

Spooky Caleb

One of Caleb's favorite activities of the day, the fishing pond

Caleb was amazed by the white pumpkins

We ended our fun date together with lunch at Wendy's...yum!

No comments: