Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Craft day

I am so blessed to have such creative friends.  Yesterday a few of us got together to share some of our craft ideas with one another.  It was a bit of an adventure trying to craft with 9 kids under the age of 5 running around.  None the less, we had a great time of fellowship and fun.

Gretchen, Mel and I with our t-shirt necklaces

 This was the project that I had brought for the ladies to make for thier kid's teachers...a clipboard and post it memo board.  Gretchen and her daughter Lilly made this one:


Mel made this one for Eli's teacher
 Here is Joshua and Ada sharing a snack together. 
 Here are my 3 crafty pals; Brianne, Mel and Gretchen!
 Here is the pillow I made (thanks to some help from Gretchen with the sewing machine)
 What a fun day!  Thanks Gretchen for hosting us at your house. 

1 comment:

Jamie said...

How fun...you all are gonna have to share your secrets with those of us non-crafty ladies:)