Not a day goes by that I don't think about how different each one of our boys are. It is amazing to me how God can create each one of us to be so unique.

Casey has grown into such a wonderful boy. He has a love for learning and creating. In just a few months of kindergarten Casey has learned how to read and count to numbers over 100. He really enjoys going to art, music and gym as well. At home Casey loves playing with his little brothers and building Legos and train layouts.
I would still call Casey my spirited child. When he finds something he enjoys he is very passionate about it. God is going to use Casey to do great things in his lifetime.

Then there is our sweet boy Caleb. I would have to say that Caleb has entered a very challenging stage. We call it the "testing threes".
Caleb enjoys being at home and doing his own thing. He enjoys playing with trains and balls. I think that he has adjusted well to being both a little and big brother.
Caleb is a sponge these days just like his big bro. He knows his colors, shapes and letters. Right now we are working on counting to 25. Art and the computer are things that he has started to show an interest in too.
We are looking forward to seeing Caleb learn and grow. He is such a loving person. I can't wait to see how his love for others changes the world.


Then there is our smiley Joshua. Joshua is a true "Joy". His little smile and giggle can brighten any one's day.
Joshua just turned 9 months old. He is a crawling, eating machine. He loves to play with his big brothers and their toys (more than his own). Taking walks outside is one of his favorite things to do. This is good since we walk Casey to and from school each day!
When I look at Joshua I see a little bit of Casey and Caleb in him. I would say he has some of Casey passion as well as a fun loving spirit like Caleb. I can't wait to see how he grows and changes over the years.
No comments:
Post a Comment