I can't believe that I haven't posted since Christmas! We have been so busy having fun that there hasn't been time to post about it! I am going to do my best to quickly get you up to date.
Here are a couple of shots of us having fun before bedtime.
Over Casey's break we spent a day at Betty Brinn's Children's Museum with daddy. The boys loved exploring and learning through play.
We celebrated Nana and Buppa's birthdays at the bowling alley. The boys LOVED bowling. Caleb was so into it and Casey managed to get a strike and a couple of spares.
We finally got snow in the middle of January. The boys were so excited to get outside and play.
The past week we have been consumed by a house project that includes a lot of paint, time and a really excited boy. More to come....
No comments:
Post a Comment