Friday, February 17, 2012

Fun with girls!

We have started a date night swap with my sister's family this month.  One night a month we get the girls and one night a month they get the boys.  Now that the kids are older it is much more manageable to take care of the 7 kids.  I knew her girls like to do crafts so I made sure I had a fun project to keep everyone busy:)

We started the evening out with pizza for dinner. 
 Then it was time for dessert!  I let the kids pick their own sprinkles for their cookies.  Who knew that could be such a fun project.  Can you tell Hannah is giving me "the look".
 I love catching fun moments on camera.  Casey loves hanging with his cousin Hannah.
 Time for the craft project.  We made animals with using hearts. 
Lucy had a great time just gluing hearts together. 
 My favorite moment of the night was when Casey and Hannah were singing as they were crafting.  Hannah was singing a Justin Bieber song and Casey busts out with "the boys in the sink" a Vegetale song.  Then they moved on to singing their own lyrics.  I was giggling around the corner.  So should have video taped it.
 Here is Hailey with her glamorous fish.
 Hannah made a butterfly.
 Riley and Casey made caterpillars. 
So much fun having girls around.  This Sunday they get the boys and we are heading to
The Cheesecake Factory!

No comments: