Saturday, February 16, 2008

Fun weekend....so far!


In celebration of Valentine's Day Matt and I enjoyed an evening out on Friday night. We went to the Prime Quarter, a place we like to visit about once a year. Let me tell you, it a a pregnant woman's dream come true. In fact we saw a few other pregnant women there as well! Anyways, we took our time eating salad and talking before grilling our fillet mignons. They were yummy! I picket a good night to where maternity clothes, there was plenty of room for my belly to expand:)



Saturday Matt met his accountability partner at church before his 4 hour shift at Upwards began. I decided to take Casey to Tumbling Tykes open gym to get some energy out. I had taken him there one other time last winter. They have slides, a huge play mat with lots of balls and toys, a sandbox, ball pit, trampolines, and some other fun climbing toys. Casey's favorite was jumping in the balls. When our time was up we stopped at Wendy's to pick up lunch for daddy. What a fun day!

No comments: