Thursday, February 21, 2008

Growing up so fast!


Yesterday Casey got his first haircut with a clippers. I have been cutting his hair just about every other week since he was 8 months old. Well, Casey didn't like the clippers very much but I think the results are pretty good. Unfortunately it took two tries before I was satisfied, but Casey survived and looks so handsome! I even put a bit of daddy's gel in it this morning for the picture.





We also finally were able to capture Casey reciting his ABC's on camera. I wish I could say that he did it out of being obedient...the truth is we bribed him with a candy heart! He loves his candy hearts just like his daddy:)

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

That was adorable! I love he is holding on to Matt's leg the whole time. So cute... and his hair looks great!