We had our first pregnancy scare yesterday. This past weekend while I was away at the Spring Creek Women's Retreat I didn't feel real well. My stomache was just uneasy and I didn't sleep well. By the time Monday rolled around I was feeling better but had stopped feeling movement from the baby. By Tuesday morning I had myself very worked up and concerned to the point where I was feeling cramping and mild contractions. My friend Amy took Casey for us so that Matt could go to the hospital with me. We were prepared for the worst case scenario.
God is good and faithful and Tinkerbell was fine. What had happened was my belly had shifted last week and my placenta was covering the baby like an umbrella. So I probably won't be able to feel movement for a while. What a roller coaster of sad and happy tears yesterday! After the appointment we picked up Casey and went out for some ice cream to celebrate.
No comments:
Post a Comment