Casey helped me bake and frost a cake for the occasion. He really got into it and was a big help.


Matt took the day off of work so we could spend some time together and so I could get a bit of a break. So we started the day off at the YMCA. This may not sound very excited to most, but Matt and I really enjoyed working out together. We used to work out together at the wee hours of the morning before we had children. It was fun.
We spent the rest of the morning at the Family Farm in Grafton. Here are some pictures of our
adventure.
Here we are hanging out in the hay romp. Casey really enjoyed jumping around in here.

The family farm had a ton of animals to look at and feed. Matt made friends with a goat. Casey and Caleb got to take a turn pretending to be animals too.


We took a tractor hayride out to the pumpkin patch. Casey didn't like any of those pumpkins though so we needed to go to another patch to find him a baby pumpkin. He picked out his very own and was as proud as can be!



In the afternoon Matt watched the boys so I could go to the mall and buy some new clothes with the gift cards I had gotten. It was a ton of fun. Then I came home and we had a ham dinner and carved our pumpkin!

Matt made me a very special gift this year. He made a DVD of pictures from all 30 years of my life. It was really fun to look back on some of my fun childhood memories as well as my crazy teenage years. What a full and blessed life I have had so far. I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for me in this decade!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment