Wednesday, October 8, 2008

keeping busy

Well, we have been keeping very busy and having lots of fun around here. Between the potty training adventures to all of the fun we are having with our new addition, life has been great.

We have been enjoying making bubbles and smiles...


Chewing on toys...


And playing with our big brother...


As Casey is getting older there are many funny stories to share. Yesterday I asked Casey to get me a Kleenex while I was feeding Caleb. He climbs up on the potty to reach the Kleenex. I heard him remove his potty seat from the toilet but unfortunately he didn't put the toilet seat down. I heard him crying and went to see what had happened. Sure enough there Casey was with one foot in the toilet!

Casey's favorite phrase of the week..."where's my daddy, I want my daddy". Mommy is chop liver!

No comments: