Saturday morning as I was driving to work I was in awe of the beauty around me. The colors of the leaves this time of year are just gorgeous. I thought to myself, how could people not believe that there is a God who created such beauty?
Today Matt and I were able to slip away for a couple hours while my mom watched the boys. On the way to lunch I found myself in awe again of God's awesome creations. I think Matt got sick of me pointing out all of the beautiful trees. At one point he did point out one of his own though:)
Anyways, after lunch we went to see the new movie Fireproof. Wow, what an awesome movie! This movie is so worth the money (although we had free movie passes). It has so many powerful messages along with some drama and humor. It touched our hearts and our spirits. It made me realize how lucky Matt and I are to have developed our strong faith in God so early in our marriage. When you put God at the center of your marriage he will bless it. I also went away from the movie feeling so blessed to have the husband that I have. Matt is an amazing, Godly man and I cherish what we have together. Everyday I wonder if I could love him any more, and then the next day I find room in my heart to do just that!
No comments:
Post a Comment