Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fun!




This week we have had some really beautiful weather in WI. You never know when it is going to get really cold and start snowing so I decided to take advantage and get these boys outside.

Casey has absolutely been having a blast playing in the leaves. Yesterday at the park I got some great shots of the boys rolling around (well one was rolling) in the leaves. This is a great way to get out some energy I tell ya. Both boys had great naps yesterday afternoon.

Besides playing around in the leaves, Casey has become a great commentator. He likes to tell you what he's doing, what your doing, etc. So today after nap I put him on the potty and this is what he told me:
"Mommy's putting on make up, Casey is going pee pee. Mommy will not put medicine in Casey's bottom (long story). Oh, I hear it...pee pee is coming out of my peeeeenuts! Now I will get a new sticker".

I about fell over laughing! What a funny little man.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Oh my word...I was howling at your post...I love the commentaries you get from two year olds...what a riot...enjoy your boys girl