This blog is created by Matt and Joy Buntrock to share our adventures we have with family and friends.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Large cokes and chicken nuggets
Matt and I have been saying that we stop at McDonald's way too often. Well on the way home from church yesterday I decided to pick up Casey's favorite meal from McDonald's, a chicken nugget kids meal with chocolate milk. As we pulled into the parking lot Casey noticed that this particular McDonald's didn't have the large yellow M. He went on to share with me how some have play lands and others don't. When I was finished ordering he let me know that I had forgotten to ask for ketchup. As I drove away I told myself...we definitely have had way too much McDonald's! So Matt and I have decided not to go to McDonald's for a month...not even for a large coke (our favorite)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We've also frequented our local McD's a LOT the past month. The other day I drew a 3 on the sidewalk with chalk and Clayton was standing to the side of it - he proclaims "Mommy, you drew McDonalds!" AND, as we were in the drive-thru he asked if we could go to the grocery store instead....definitely too much McD's for us also.
Post a Comment