As Casey is reaching the 2 1/2 year mark he is becoming very creative and humorous. He has always been a very independent child who is content playing on his own. Lately he has been such a joy to watch and listen to. The other night Matt and I were by the computer and Casey was playing with his train. We just sat back and laughed as Casey was talking and singing to his trains. This is what I caught on tape:
Casey also has been repeating a lot of the phrases and comments that Matt and I use on a pretty consistent basis. The other day when one of us burped (ok it was me I admit it), Casey said "Excuse you piggy!". How cute is that!
Those of you who know Casey pretty well would probably agree with me when I say he is a ball of energy. The other day he was running around the living room and smacked his ear into the windowsill. That fall left him with a swollen purple ear and a sleepless night (for all). The next morning when I got him out of bed he told me about how he had bumped his ear, on the window, and now it's purple. It amazes me the details that he can remember. We really have to be careful that we fulfill all promises because this kid is not going to let us forget when we say we are going to do something. He has a great memory!
1 comment:
That is too funny. He really likes to sing! We saw his ear last night - poor guy. Lilly slipped and fell once and smacked her ear on the floor and it did the same thing (not quite as bad though).
Post a Comment