Thursday, June 26, 2008

Splish Splash!


The weather here in WI is finally nice enough for Casey to have some fun in the pool. On Tuesday we spent the morning splashing around with Hailey and Riley. It was their birthday so we also got to enjoy some yummy ice cream cake as well. It worked out well, let the kids get full of ice cream and then throw them in the pool to clean them up!

Casey's Grandma Jill (Matt's mom) is staying with us as we prepare for the baby to arrive in a couple of weeks. We took Casey to a wading pool in the neighborhood to splash around and cool off a bit. I sat in the water and played with Casey and Jill had the fun job of chasing Casey around. I think she got a great workout!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

That looks like fun. I've been afraid to brave the mosquitoes. What pool did you go to?