Casey has been a mamma's boy lately. He is very snuggly and cuddly. Last night he asked if we could cuddle on the couch. He uses his sibling for a pillow!

This week Casey has spent a lot of time with his buddy Isaac. My friend Amy and I have been trading babysitting favors and it has been working out great. The other night I ventured to the park with the boys. Casey entertained Isaac with the ABC's as they were swinging together.

Casey even shared his wagon with his little buddy! Next week Casey is going over to Isaac's house so that Matt and I can go out and celebrate the fact that we paid off another loan and Matt will be done working his second job! Praise God! He has been working so hard the past 5 months and now he deserves to have some fun!
1 comment:
I love the picture of them riding in the wagon! Thanks for taking care of him for us...we really appreciate it!!
Post a Comment