Saturday, May 3, 2008

28 Weeks!


On Friday we had our 28 week appointment. The baby is measuring at about 2 pounds 13 ounces which is about 5 days ahead of schedule. We won't tell you what mom weighed in at though. I will tell you that I've gained about 20 pounds and am hoping to stay under 30. What else can I tell you...I was able to see fuzzy little hairs on his/her head! I had my glucose test which came back negative so that means no gestational diabletes. The baby is currently in a breech position with it's butt sitting right on my cervix and the head up by my chest. All four limbs were on the left side as of yesterday. It is so neat to know where the different body parts are. We still don't know the sex of the baby and we don't have a date picked out for our C-section either. We'll let you know when we find out!


Casey hung out with his friend Isaac while I had my appointment. Ms. Amy (or as Casey says Ms. Mamy) said that he was an angel! The only other person who has ever said that about Casey is his Grandma B. Casey's behavior has started to make a turn for the better though! We have been really focussing our time and energy on spending quality time with him lately and that has seemed to work well. We also are doing a ton of positve praise and rewards. He is listening to us much better and his aggression with other kids is improving. Don't get me wrong, he still isn't fond of sharing, but that one may take us a few years! So thanks for all of you who have been praying for us during our little rough spell with Casey.

No comments: