
Mother's day is a day where I am reminded of how the Lord has blessed me so much. It is a day where my heart is filled with joy because the Lord choose me to be a mom. That is something that shouldn't be taken for granted. It is a day where I can hold my head up high and know that I have the best job in the world...I am a mom!
It is also a day where I reflect back on where Matt and I were a few years back. We had lost our daughter and didn't know if my body would ever be able to carry a healthy baby to term. It makes me think of my best friends and what they have gone through and where they are today. We all have healthy babies and toddlers to hold in our arms this wonderful Mother's Day...praise GOD!
Mother's day is also a day where I think about and appreciate all of the things my mom, step mom and mother in law do for my family. Ahh...Casey loves his Grandma too!

So here is what we did to celebrate such a wonderful day. We started our day off at McDonald's thinking I would get free breakfast...no luck on that one. We all enjoyed some yummy pancakes and syrup though! Then it was off to church for the morning. We relaxed in the afternoon and Casey took a nice long nap. In the evening we headed over to Nick and Leah's to celebrate with the family.

The twins were all about my belly and the baby inside. Riley gave the baby it's first kiss. It was fun to see all of the kids interact and play together so nicely. What a fun day
No comments:
Post a Comment